The Little Red Farm is also a micro dairy with Jersey and Guernsey cows. We sell our unreserved extra milk during Farmers Market Shop hours. Milk is the only product we reserve and all other food and non food items are first come first serve. If you are hoping to buy milk but do not have a reservation, we encourage you to check our social media for updates or call/text ahead at 402-601-1208 to see if there is extra milk that day. Want to jump on our reservation list? Click here and add your name to the form and we’ll contact you when we have openings.
Fill out this form to get Little Red Farm milk for yourself!
Our milk is:
- Raw - Benefits of Raw Milk
- A2A2 - Benefits of A2A2
- Cream Topped
- From Grass Fed Cows that are pasture raised
- From Cows never given hormone boosters or antibiotics
Our milk is $6.50/half gallon jar. If you bring a clean, glass Ball jar to exchange then the milk is $4.50/half gallon jar.
We offer weekly milk reservations for people who want a guaranteed amount of milk to pick up on their set day every week. For our customers who reserve milk we agree to have their set number of jars waiting for them on their chosen day.
Customers with weekly reservations agree to:
- Arrive during Farmers Market Shop hours on their set day and purchase their full amount of reserved milk
- If they cannot come to pick up their reservation, they will find someone to pick up and/or buy the milk for them.
- If they need to change, reduce, or cancel their reservation, they must give 7 days notice.
- If a pickup is missed, they will be put back on the waiting list. (We allow a once per six month grace rule in case of inability to pick up.)