The Little Red Farm is also a micro dairy with Jersey and Guernsey cows. We sell A2A2 raw milk during Farmers Market Shop hours. Subscriptions are filled first and then extra milk is offered first come first served. We have whole raw cream topped A2A2 milk, $10 gallons or $6 half gallons in BPA Free recyclable plastic jugs. Cream is $8 per pint. All food and non food items are first come first serve. Want a milk subscription with a discount and custom order saved for you each week? Click here and add your name to the form and we’ll contact you when we have openings.
Fill out this form to get Little Red Farm milk for yourself!
Our milk is:
- Raw - Benefits of Raw Milk
- A2A2 - Benefits of A2A2
- Cream Topped
- From Grass Fed Cows that are pasture raised. Read about our animal feed and care practices here.
- From Cows never given hormone boosters or antibiotics
Our Monthly Milk Subscription is for those who wish us to hold/save milk for them at a set weekly pick up time. You will:
- Choose your preferred open shop day
- How many gallons or 1/2 gallons you want each week
- Pay for the month with your first pickup
- Pick up the prepaid milk every week on your assigned day during open hours
- Can't make it that day? You can have a friend pickup for you (it’s already paid for!) or just skip that week without the risk of forfeiting your spot.
- You will NOT be able to pick up on a different day or at a different time.
- You WILL have the option to adjust your subscription if needed at the beginning of each month when you pay.
Our open hours and address are here. Feel free to stop out and grab milk during open hours! (we only allow guests to come on the farm during open hours, please see our Guest Expectations ) We always have some available for walk in customers- first come first served!