Our naturally raised beef cattle get year-round access to the outdoors and shelter. They are grow strong, happy, and love getting chin rubs when they aren't napping or grazing. We partner with a local farm to finish out our beef cattle as beef and dairy herds have different needs.
- have large outdoor paddocks and pasture their entire lives with free choice grass and hay to eat depending on the time of year.
- have shelter for when they want shade or to get out of the Nebraska wind, rain or snow.
- have unlimited access to fresh water.
- are pastured and grass fed, get additional silage once older (a fermented grass mixture) and get a month or two of corn supplementation with their hay before freezer camp. They are never fed or handled feed lot style and
- have access to indoor shelter at all times.
- are raised without steroids, antibiotics, hormone boosters.
Our cattle are processed at Animal Welfare Approved, USDA inspected Wahoo Meat Locker. It is USDA inspected and packaged without additional ingredients or preservatives.
Our beef is available in our Farmers Market Shop. This list is what we typically have available in our freezers and current pricing by the pound:
- $4.95 Liver
- $4.95 Marrow Bones
- $4.95 Soup Bones
- $6.45 Tongue
- $6.95 Cube Steak
- $6.95 Ground Beef
- $8.95/ for a 4-pack of 1/3 pound Hamburger Patties
- $6.95 Ribs
- $6.95 Roast
- $6.95 Brisket
- $8.95 Stew Meat
- $8.95 Round Steak
- $10.95 Sirloin Steak
- $10.95 Flat Iron Steak
- $15.95 T-Bone
- $17.95 Ribeye
- $17.95 Strip Steak
- $24.95 Filet
Occasionally we have 1/4, 1/2, and whole beef options available. Please call or text the farm at 402-601-1208 to have your name added to the waiting list.