It's hard to believe, one year ago on April 7th, 2019, I posted this photo above captioned with:
"Here’s to new beginnings...
This farm store was not on the radar when we moved out here...but God. He has this vision for the farm and we are simply following His plan. He has consistently showed up, even when it’s overwhelming, and tiring. We can’t wait to see the families He blesses through this farm and the community that grows around it. Letting God show up big is faith stretching, but so amazing to watch. So here’s to the show, we can’t wait to see you here ❤️"
One year later we:
- Have grown to sell milk to 42 families per week
- Reserve approx 60 gallons per week for customers (we have room for you too!)
- Hosted 8 community events
- Hosted 18 Barnyard Story Times
- Been open for 450 hours
- Fulfilled 1,107 orders
- Served 289 individual customers, many on a weekly basis
- Collaborated with 15 other local businesses both for events and selling handmade goods in our on farm shop.
- Joined a local non-profit helping moms in need
- And are looking forward to being a resource for you family years to come!
We are so blessed to have you as a part of our Little Red Farm community. As a thank you we have a little request and love to share. Will you share our little landlocked paradise with your friends and family?
If you're interested in why so many people love the benefits of raw milk: 10 Reasons to Drink Your Milk Raw.