On my 40th birthday last December, I said 2019 was going to be my best year yet...and it was!
- January and February I did the Essentially Free course with @jen_weir7 @weir_oily Your emotional and mental well being are so worth the work. I’m actually doing the course again in 2020 💪 It was life changing for not only my mental health but my physical health as well because those two are so tightly entwined.
- March ended with our home raised Rosie the dairy cow having her very first calf and we learned this whole milking gig along side her.
- April we got the shop cleared out and started putting together the pieces of what would become our Farmers Market Shop.
- May found us adding vendors and officially adding Rosie’s contribution to our farm offerings along with our summer kickoff night Memorial Day weekend.
- June started Barnyard Story Time and I finally had time to add Young Living Wellness products for our customers. They were already how we kept ourselves and the animals healthy and are a great fit with our farm.
- July and August had us hosting more farm events and finding ourselves the parents of two high school students. I’m pretty sure it was yesterday and forever ago that Kyle and I were meeting for the first time at that age.
- September and October were full of football and musical for the kids and I reached a Young Living goal of Executive! That means I’ve helped 40 people find proactive ways to keep their bodies healthy and able to do all the things they want. It’s such a joy to share and I’m passionate about helping people find freedom to make their own choices involving their health.
- November was Kyle and my 20th anniversary and we even managed to sneak in a quick getaway to celebrate.
- December screamed past with YL events, concerts, and Christmas fun. And here we are again...ready to start another trip around the sun.