November 20th/21st Free Range Chicken Reservation
Little Red Farm free range broilers are raised without any growth enhancers or vaccines. They come to us at a day old and are raised on locally grown and milled feed. They are processed between 6-8 weeks and are chilled in a water bath, no saline, no brine injections. Tender, natural, nourishing food for the people you love.
Read more on LRF poultry practices HERE.
MAXIMUM ORDER ALLOWED IS FIVE TOTAL CHICKENS PER PICKUP WEEKEND
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF. When we accept money and agree to hold your chickens for you, it is important that we have a way to contact each customer. Please add phone and email to your account so we can reach you with your pickup reminder.
THIS LISTING IS YOUR RESERVATION ONLY. Final and total cost will be determined by weight.
- You will receive your chicken in a bag as shown in the photos and weight will be approximately 4-6 lbs.
- Final cost will be: $3.75/lb whole chicken, or cut up bone in, skin on chicken. APPROXIMATE final cost of $18.75/whole chicken.
- This listing will reserve ONE chicken.
- Please reserve as many whole and pieced chickens (up to FIVE total) as you would like for your total purchase.
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE AT PICKUP.
- Payment in form of reservations must be made in advance by law. Poultry will not be for sale after processing date.
- PICKUP will be the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving
- 11/20 Friday evening at the farm: 5-9pm
- 11/21 Saturday morning: 10am-Noon at our LRF Farmers Market Shop.
- Poultry MUST be picked up this weekend. If you are unable to pickup or have someone do it for you please do not reserve poultry. Come back and we'll have more for you another time!
Reservations are non-refundable, but will be credited towards your final payment.