November 20th/21st Free Range Turkey Reservation
Little Red Farm free range turkeys are raised without any growth enhancers, medications or vaccines. They come to us at a day old and are raised on locally grown and milled feed. They are processed at 14 weeks and are chilled in a water bath, no saline, no brine injections. Tender, natural, nourishing food for the people you love.
Read more on LRF poultry practices HERE.
MAXIMUM ORDER ALLOWED IS ONE TURKEY
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FOR ANYONE BUT YOURSELF. When we accept money and agree to hold your turkey for you, it is important that we have a way to contact each customer. Please add phone and email to your account so we can reach you with your pickup reminder.
THIS LISTING IS YOUR RESERVATION ONLY. Final and total cost will be determined by weight.
- You will receive your turkey in a bag and weight will be approximately 16-22lbs with a just a few birds in the 7-10lb range. Turkeys sizes will be first come first choice so if you’re looking for a certain size we encourage you to come during Friday pickup hours.
- It will be fresh and should not be frozen or cooked for a minimum of 3 days. Perfectly timed to prepare or brine at home and cook fresh for Thanksgiving.
- Final cost will be: $3.75/lb whole turkey. APPROXIMATE final cost of $60-$80.
- This listing will reserve ONE Turkey.
- FINAL PAYMENT DUE AT PICKUP.
- Payment in form of reservations must be made in advance by law. Poultry will not be for sale after processing date.
- PICKUP will be the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving
- 11/20 Friday evening at the farm: 5-9pm
- 11/21 Saturday morning: 10am-Noon at our LRF Farmers Market Shop.
- Poultry MUST be picked up this weekend. If you are unable to pickup or have someone do it for you please do not reserve poultry. Come back and we'll have more for you another time!
Reservations are NON-REFUNDABLE, but will be credited towards your final payment.